USDA Black Angus burger patties
Brioche buns (or whichever you prefer)
Sauce: I've gone for the dead-simple - ketchup, mustard and mayo
1) Unpack and season, salt, pepper and garlic powder was my choice
2) Heat up the grill to medium high
3) Flip 4 times, roughly 90 seconds on each side
4) During the last flip put a slice of cheese and let it melt (I used the very simple cheddar slices) and don't forget to toast your buns too.
5) Smash everything together and enjoy a simple but flavourful burger, no-frills or over the top ingredients, juicy, tasty and very morish.