Stephanos G. - Sept 20 2022
How to Cook:
Black Angus Burger
A simple burger, as it's meant to be:
• USDA Black Angus burger patties
• Red onion
• Brioche buns (or whichever you prefer)
• Sauce: I've gone for the dead-simple - ketchup, mustard and mayo
1. Unpack and season, salt, pepper and garlic powder were my choice
2. Heat the grill to medium-high
3. Flip 4 times, roughly 90 seconds on each side
4. During the last flip put a slice of cheese and let it melt (I used the very simple cheddar slices) and don't forget to toast your buns too.
5. Smash everything together and enjoy a simple but flavourful burger, no-frills or over-the-top ingredients, juicy, tasty and very morish.