Stephanos G. - May 04 2023
Grilled Lobster Tails with Garlic Butter
•4 Wild Seafood lobster tails
•1/4 cup butter, melted
•2 cloves garlic, minced
•1 tablespoon lemon juice
•Salt and pepper, to taste
•Lemon wedges, for serving
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Using a sharp kitchen scissors or knife, cut the lobster tails in half lengthwise, exposing the meat.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
4. Brush the butter mixture generously over the exposed meat of each lobster tail half.
5. Place the lobster tails flesh-side down on the preheated grill. Grill for about 5-6 minutes, until the meat is lightly charred and the shell is bright red.
6. Flip the lobster tails over and brush the remaining garlic butter mixture on the shell side of each tail. Grill for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the meat is cooked through and opaque.
7. Remove from grill and serve hot with lemon wedges on the side.
•Make sure to preheat the grill for at least 10-15 minutes before grilling the lobster tails. This will ensure that the grill grates are hot enough to sear the lobster and prevent sticking.
•To prevent the lobster tails from curling up while cooking, skewer them with metal skewers or wooden skewers that have been soaked in water for at least 30 minutes before grilling.
•If you don't have a grill, you can also broil the lobster tails in the oven on high heat for 5-6 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
•For a spicier kick, add a pinch of cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes to the garlic butter mixture.
•For a citrusy twist, add a teaspoon of orange or lime zest to the garlic butter mixture.
This delicious recipe for "Grilled Lobster Tails with Garlic Butter" is a perfect way to showcase the premium quality of The Wild Seafood's lobster tails. The simple garlic butter sauce perfectly complements the sweet and succulent lobster meat, making for an elegant and flavorful dish that is sure to impress your guests. Enjoy!