Stephanos G. - Sept 20 2022
How to Cook: Wagyu Burgers
Here is how I cooked it!
A simple burger, as it's meant to be:
• Wagyu Patties from The Ribeye Club
• Brioche Buns
• Medium White Cheddar
• Hardcore Carnivore Meat Chelada
1. Season your patties
2. Heat the grill to medium-high and throw on the patties
3. Flip the patties every 2 minutes for a total of 8 - 9 minutes
4. Internal temperature of 160F
5. Butter and toast your buns
6. On the last flip place your cheese to melt
7. Sauce your toasted buns (ketchup, mayo, mustard, smoked paprika, onion powder and garlic powder)
8. Stack it and enjoy a simple but very juicy and flavourful cheeseburger.