Stephanos G. - May 06 2023
Black Angus Beef Burgers:
The Ultimate Cookout
Summer cookouts and backyard barbecues are just around the corner, and there's nothing more satisfying than biting into a juicy, mouthwatering burger. In this blog post, we're sharing our secret recipe for irresistible Black Angus beef burgers that'll have your guests coming back for seconds (or thirds!). So, fire up the grill, and let's get started!
• The Ribeye Club Black Angus Beef Burgers (200g each)
• Hamburger buns, split and lightly toasted
• 1 small onion, finely diced
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• Your choice of cheese slices (optional)
• Lettuce, tomato, and other desired burger toppings
• Condiments: ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, or your favorites
1. Prepare your grill for medium-high heat. While the grill heats up, mix the diced onion and minced garlic in a small bowl. Season the Black Angus beef patties with salt, pepper, and the onion-garlic mixture on both sides.
2. Place the seasoned patties on the hot grill and cook for 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until the desired level of doneness is reached. Add cheese slices to the patties during the last minute of grilling if desired, and cover the grill to help the cheese melt.
3. Assemble your burgers: place a cooked patty on the bottom half of each toasted bun, and add your preferred toppings and condiments. Close with the top half of the bun and serve immediately.
These Black Angus beef burgers are sure to be a hit at your next cookout, and with this foolproof recipe, you'll be crowned the grill master in no time. So, gather your friends and family, fire up the grill, and enjoy the ultimate cookout classic!