Stephanos G. - Apr 28 2023
Grilled Ribeye Steak
with Garlic Butter Sauce
•2 Ribeye steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick
•2 tablespoons of olive oil
•Salt and pepper
•4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
•4 cloves of garlic, minced
•1 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat your grill to high heat. While the grill is heating up, take the steaks out of the fridge and let them rest at room temperature for about 30 minutes. This helps to ensure that the meat cooks evenly.
2. Rub the steaks with olive oil, then season generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Place the steaks on the grill and cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side for medium-rare. You can adjust the cooking time depending on how well done you prefer your steak.
4. While the steaks are cooking, prepare the garlic butter sauce. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for about 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
5. Once the garlic is fragrant, remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the chopped parsley.
6. When the steaks are done, remove them from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before slicing. This helps the juices redistribute throughout the meat and makes for a juicier steak.
7. To serve, spoon the garlic butter sauce over the sliced steak and enjoy!
•Make sure your grill is well-oiled before you start cooking to prevent the steaks from sticking.
•Use a meat thermometer to ensure that the internal temperature of the steak is at least 135°F for medium-rare.
•Letting the steaks rest before slicing is crucial for a juicy and tender steak.
•You can also experiment with different seasonings and herbs to give your steak a unique flavor profile.
At The Ribeye Club, we pride ourselves on providing premium quality meat that's perfect for any occasion. Our Ribeye steaks are hand-selected and expertly aged to ensure maximum tenderness and flavor. Whether you're grilling up a steak for a backyard barbecue or preparing a special meal for a loved one, The Ribeye Club has got you covered.